Friday, April 3, 2009

The Hair Cut

"Before"
"After"
I know it's silly but I have been having a hard time parting with Colin's hair. I guess it's like letting a part of my baby go. But I know he is growing up and I can't do anything about that. He eats like Tyson (my 18 year old nephew) and when I try to carry him to bed, his legs stick out so far I end up banging them on the wall...oops!

So, he got a little hair cut (bangs...a lot) and I didn't cry so I am guess that is a good sign. Still, he will always be my baby.


3 comments:

  1. He is so dang cute. That smile is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ang! I didn't know you had a blog until I saw you on Melissa'a list of family... I am so glad I found it! I love Colin's hair. He is such a cutie! All your kids are so cute. You are going to be in trouble when they start dating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are getting so big. Glad we found your blog. Dig the tunes also

    ReplyDelete