Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines Fun



I am a little behind but wanted to post these valentine pictures just as a reminder to ourselves of what kind of a week it was. It seemed like the kids celebrated non-stop. We dipped chocolates, made cookies, decorated boxes, made cards, dipped more chocolates...and then, Brooklyn got sick on friday and couldn't even go to school for her own party (so sad) so I wanted to post the darling box that she made.


Then Saturday morning (Valentines), we woke up to lots and lots of snow. Chad borrowed our friends four wheeler with a snow plow on the front and he and Colin shoveled out the entire neighborhood. When Brooklyn saw them she said, "mom, is that what you got dad for valentines?", I wish! So after a day of playing in the snow and me and the kids making cookies Chad and I went on a date. We ate at a not so nice, Mexican resturant and then went to Home Depot. Now before you go blaming Chad for this romantic date, you should know, it was all my idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment